inactive

December 18th, 2015
You cannot do better than Dr Mellott

December 18th, 2015
Cancer patient. 10 yr survivor
Dr. Mellott is a gift to her patients. She is among the most caring physicians with whom I have associated. Dr. Mellott actually listens. She explains procedures, practices, meds completely. She reads charts and pt. history . Mellott acts on all available information. While totally serious about cancer and blood diseases, she has a great, dry wit. Mellott is quietly compassionate. One really cannot find better than Mellott.

February 6th, 2015
Grateful for Dr. Ann Mellott
I have been a patient of Dr. Mellott’s for about 15 months. I am now cancer free. I find her to be very knowledgeable, very thorough, respectful, professional, and very helpful with respect to what I can expect following treatments. Dr. Mellott knows the most current treatment options. She always offers helpful information that allows me to see what I am thinking and feeling (physically) is normal. Another thing I like about Dr. Mellott is that she listens. I feel like she cares about my prognosis. Dr. Mellott is serious about cancer, and I am grateful for everything she has done for me. Dr. Mellott’s staff is quick to respond to phone calls, respectful, professional yet friendly. The phlebotomists are well-trained. (I don’t like having my blood drawn; so this is important to me.) This practice is very well-run.

June 27th, 2013
The Best
Dr.Mellott is truly one of the best. She was my father oncologist all the until in the end when he finally lost his battle. She understood each and every concern I and our family had every step of the way. My Dad fought his battle for several years. It seems every choice she decided to do next was always the right one. And as the end got closer I did see the caring person inside of her, she knew now she could be the doctor and now the caring compassionate friend to us. She always answered our questions and always returned phone calls. I never had to worry. She gave us her time and full attention. My Dad never said one bad thing about her. Anytime my Dad had hospital stays and was admitted Dr.Mellott always showed up first thing in the morning during her rounds. She always never gave up! My mother and I are very great full for all her help and support! She made our lives somewhat sane and stable during the hard times. We will never forget her.

May 12th, 2012
Doctor Mellott is the best at diagnosing and brilliant in choosing proper treatment. She has never steered me wrong as of yet I just wished she would show some compassion. Cancer is a very scarry diagnosis and I would appreciate not just being a number.i realize phycians should not get attached to a patient, but a soft smile or a pat on the back or just a touch of the hand can also be very healing. I am not a needy person but I am sick of being sick.