Dr. Ann Mellott MD Patient Reviews

December 18th, 2015
You cannot do better than Dr Mellott

December 18th, 2015
Cancer patient. 10 yr survivor
Dr. Mellott is a gift to her patients. She is among the most caring physicians with whom I have associated. Dr. Mellott actually listens. She explains procedures, practices, meds completely. She reads charts and pt. history . Mellott acts on all available information. While totally serious about cancer and blood diseases, she has a great, dry wit. Mellott is quietly compassionate. One really cannot find better than Mellott.

February 6th, 2015
Grateful for Dr. Ann Mellott
I have been a patient of Dr. Mellott’s for about 15 months. I am now cancer free. I find her to be very knowledgeable, very thorough, respectful, professional, and very helpful with respect to what I can expect following treatments. Dr. Mellott knows the most current treatment options. She always offers helpful information that allows me to see what I am thinking and feeling (physically) is normal. Another thing I like about Dr. Mellott is that she listens. I feel like she cares about my prognosis. Dr. Mellott is serious about cancer, and I am grateful for everything she has done for me. Dr. Mellott’s staff is quick to respond to phone calls, respectful, professional yet friendly. The phlebotomists are well-trained. (I don’t like having my blood drawn; so this is important to me.) This practice is very well-run.

June 6th, 2012
This gal shows great interest in every way.and is fantastic at diagnosing. Could not have found a better doctor

May 12th, 2012
Doctor Mellott is the best at diagnosing and brilliant in choosing proper treatment. She has never steered me wrong as of yet I just wished she would show some compassion. Cancer is a very scarry diagnosis and I would appreciate not just being a number.i realize phycians should not get attached to a patient, but a soft smile or a pat on the back or just a touch of the hand can also be very healing. I am not a needy person but I am sick of being sick.

January 16th, 2017