A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Menendez-Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Menendez-Caldwell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menendez-Caldwell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menendez-Caldwell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Menendez-Caldwell, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Menendez-Caldwell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Menendez-Caldwell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Menendez-Caldwell MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Menendez-Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Ann Menendez-Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Menendez-Caldwell practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Psychiatrists.