A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Meyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Meyer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Meyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Meyer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Ann Meyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Meyer practices Family Medicine near Hudson, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Hudson Primary Care Doctors.