Dr. Ann Meyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Meyer?

January 22nd, 2017

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Meyer seems to truly understand how the human body works! She has helped minimize my pain from arthritis. She is very easy to talk to and cares about her patients.

November 4th, 2016

Wouldn't wish an appointment like this on anyone!

I literally NEVER make reviews on people, HOWEVER, I cannot let people go through what i went through. This lady not only judge me for different things I told her about MY personal life, but she made me feel so unbelievably uncomfortable throughout the whole appointment. She made me feel because I didn't want the flu shot??? I am not some anti vaccine freak by any means but I have my personal reasons on why I don't want it and that just wasn't good enough for her, she scoffed when I told her no I wouldn't like it. Honestly thinking about the experience I had is getting me fired up all over again. I SINCERELY hope she was just having a bad day and isn't always that way or she should be out of a job. It was so bad that I was actually CRYING as I was trying to check out and the office manager came to talk to me and btw she IS AMAZING! She is getting me hooked up with another dr so hopefully I will have a better experience because I have legitimate health concerns that I need addressed. DR ANN MEYER, DO BETTER!

October 17th, 2016

Dr Meyer

October 17th, 2016

Mrs

October 15th, 2016

Very happy patient!

Checking in was quick, waiting time was minimal.

September 14th, 2016

overcharges

Dr. Meyer is nice and quick, which is good if you have nothing to speak about or don't have any concerns. However, the last 2 times I have seen her she billed $255 for the visit when I spent less than 5 minutes in the room with her. This last visit I spent more time with the nurse that took my vital than I spent with the doctor. This over billing has caused me to pay over $300 out of pocket in the last 6 months. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind paying if I feel like the visit was worth it. I called to ask why I was billed that much and I was told it was because we talked about diabetes. The fact that I have diabetes matters not when I am only in the doctors presence for 5 minutes (or possibly less)!!! I will be looking for another doctor.

Keep looking

I currently have an open case with the BBB on Dr. Meyer and Family practice. I'm also going to report her and this practice to South Carolina Medical association. I went in for a simple yearly physical, and was charged for a doctors visit that wasn't covered under my insurance. She also prefer labs that weren't covered under my insurance. She was with me for 5 minutes, and determined on her own that more labs were needed. Didn't discuss it with me at all. She asked me 3 questions, and I answered the 3 questions. She opened a separate visit and the office charged me. She's very unpleasant, and pretty crabby. Not at all what I would want in a Doctor. Not friendly at all, and pretty rude,

May 17th, 2016

Dr. Meyer has been a doctor so long that she's desensitized to her patients. She's not particularly friendly nor does she want to chat. There's not a lot of opportunity to ask questions and I was even told that we'd have a more thorough exam on my next visit... which to me says her business model is to spread out treatments over as many office visits as possible to make more money, which I'm not at all impressed with. I really hoped that a "DO" doctor would be more personable just because of the ideals and added time involved to become a "DO" instead of just a "MD" but unfortunately that's not the case here.

May 17th, 2016

She was in a rush and caught off guard that she had to spend extra time for me. She was scattered brain. I didn't like how she treated me as a patient. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone and won't go back. She has no bedside manor.

May 16th, 2016

Worst Dr. in my lifetime

The worst Dr. I ever met in my life. I don't know who gave Dr. degree to this doctor. She really need to learn how to attend a patients and the documents.

November 30th, 2015

Dr. Meyer is an excellent doctor.

Dr. Meyer is an excellent doctor.

July 22nd, 2015

Fort Mill family practice is a joke

Fort Mill family practice is a joke.