A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Meyers is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Meyers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Meyers MD is a female General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ann Meyers practice?
- Dr. Ann Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Meyers practices General Practice near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati General Practitioners.