A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann R. Miller practice?
Dr. Ann Miller practices Family Medicine near Shrewsbury, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Thorofare, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Miller, Dr. Marianne Miller, Dr. Hanna Miller, Dr. Nan Miller, Dr. Maryann Miller, Dr. Nancy Miller, Dr. Hannelore Miller, Dr. Ana Miller