A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Minn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Minn graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Minn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Yuriko Minn MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Y. Minn practice?
- Dr. Ann Minn has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Minn practices Radiation Oncology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Radiologists.