A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Modrcin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Modrcin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Modrcin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Modrcin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann C Modrcin MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann C. Modrcin practice?
- Dr. Ann Modrcin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann Modrcin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Physiatrists and Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.