A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Modrcin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Modrcin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modrcin
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Modrcin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Modrcin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Modrcin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann C Modrcin MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann C. Modrcin practice?
- Dr. Ann Modrcin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Modrcin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Physiatrists.