A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Modrcin is Good. Dr. Modrcin has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Modrcin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
She has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Brain Injuries, Cerebral Palsy Childhood-Onset Disabilities., and Multiple Sclerosis MS.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Modrcin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Children`s Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Modrcin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Modrcin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann C. Modrcin practice?
Dr. Ann Modrcin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Physiatrists, Leawood Pediatric Specialists, and Leawood Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Modrcin, Dr. Anabel Modrcin, Dr. Anya Modrcin, Dr. Deeann Modrcin, Dr. Hana Modrcin, Dr. Hanna Modrcin, Dr. Hannah Modrcin, Dr. Hannelore Modrcin