A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Mongey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Mongey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mongey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mongey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mongey graduated from National University of Ireland.
Dr. Mongey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Barbara Mongey MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann B. Mongey practice?
- Dr. Ann Mongey has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Mongey practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Allergists and Cincinnati Internists.