A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Mootz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Mootz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mootz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mootz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Ratliff Mootz MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ann R. Mootz practice?
- Dr. Ann Mootz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Mootz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.