A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Mootz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mootz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mootz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Mootz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mootz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mootz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann R Mootz MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ann R. Mootz practice?
- Dr. Ann Mootz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Mootz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.