A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Mootz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mootz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mootz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Mootz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mootz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mootz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann R Mootz MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ann R. Mootz practice?
- Dr. Ann Mootz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Mootz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.