A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Murchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Murchison, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murchison graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Murchison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann P Murchison MD and MPH is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann P. Murchison practice?
- Dr. Ann Murchison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Murchison practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.