A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Murchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murchison
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Murchison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Murchison, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murchison graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Murchison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann P Murchison MD and MPH is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann P. Murchison practice?
- Dr. Ann Murchison has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ann Murchison practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Atlanta, GA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.