A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Becker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Becker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Nicoloff Becker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann N. Becker practice?
- Dr. Ann Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Becker practices Pediatrics near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Pediatricians.