A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Natterer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Natterer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Natterer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Natterer graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Natterer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann M Natterer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Natterer practice?
- Dr. Ann Natterer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Natterer practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.