A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Neff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Neff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Neff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann G Neff MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann G. Neff practice?
- Dr. Ann Neff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann Neff practices Dermatology and Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL and Seaman, OH.
See Sarasota Dermatologists and Sarasota Ophthalmologists.