Dermatologist (skin), Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Satisfied client with Healthier Skin :) show details Satisfied client with Healthier Skin :)
by JTurner on Jun 26th, 2015

Dr Ann Neff and the rest of the staff have consistently provided a professional, welcoming and comforting experience. She is thorough and concise. I have been going for over a year. I just received the blue-light treatment (or PDT I think) and although I was nervous, the results were exactly what they said. Last two things I will say- I've never felt pressure to buy anything and I've left every time feeling I knew my options and how to get more information.

Would not have anyone else keeping our skin together. show details Would not have anyone else keeping our skin together.
by Peter Morlon on Jun 22nd, 2015

Best dermatologist I have had in 50 years. Thorough, pleasant, attentive, knowledgable, clear and precise in her description of issues and a very good surgeon. Both my wife and I are patients and we are delighted to be.

May 27th, 2015

Dr. Neff has been very good at getting rid of my BCC. Her expertise in doing so has put me ahead of recovery time.

Aloof show details Aloof
by scrn on Apr 11th, 2014

No eye contact, played with Ipad and dismissed, told to come back in 6 weeks. Did"t go.

Jan 28th, 2013

First visit--at the Bradenton location. Front desk staff very courteous and professional. Dr. Neff is excellent! Very thorough exam, explained everything clearly. Took time to make absolutely sure all of my questions were addressed. Highly recommend.

Jan 11th, 2010

very compassionate. offered treatments and addressed problems that other physicians had overlooked.

by Tiffany on Jul 25th, 2009

I found Dr. Neff to be a wonderful doctor. She had another patient before me but took a moment to introduce herself and let me know she would be right with me. I suffer from a very severe case of eczema all over my body. She took time to look me over an make suggestions also gave a me a few methods to try and see which one I like best to control my condition. She made me feel like there was hope for my skin. She and her staff are all very nice and helpful.