A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Newsome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Newsome is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newsome
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newsome Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Newsome graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Newsome has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann E M Newsome MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Newsome practice?
- Dr. Ann Newsome has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Newsome practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.