A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Newsome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Newsome is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newsome graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Newsome has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann E M Newsome MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Newsome practice?
- Dr. Ann Newsome has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ann Newsome practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.