A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Ngo, Liposculpture is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ngo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Thien Ngo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ann T. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Ann Ngo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann Ngo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Fullerton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.