Jan 19th, 2016

Dr. Ngo takes her time to get to know you as a patient, which is not something that is found with every doctor. Dr. Ngo did an excellent job of getting to know me and making me feel comfortable during my appointment. She also did an excellent job explaining my diagnosis and did not let me leave her office with unanswered questions. I have already recommended her to other friends and family members.

Nov 8th, 2013

She is the best doctor! So caring...! Everything was perfect there! I strongly recommend this doctor!

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Barbara G. on Feb 7th, 2013

Dr. Ngo is a caring, conscientious doctor, with a staff to match. She met all my expectations, exceeding many of them.

Doesn't care about customer's satisfaction show details Doesn't care about customer's satisfaction
Aug 29th, 2011

Make sure you tel the doctor exactly what you want off and that she marks it because if you don't she well try to convince you that it's extra skin and she well charge you extra to work on the area again. In their ad it says you will go down on pants size. Not true. They claim to keep the customer satisfied guarantee, not true. I do not recommend Dr. Ngo because she will not care about what you want.

Jun 21st, 2011

No professionalism or follow up from any staff member. Refusal to return calls, emails or refund money. Breached doctor-patient confidentiality.

Outstanding doctor show details Outstanding doctor
by TAM on Oct 12th, 2010

I was frustrated when my love handles magically appeared in my late 20's. Thought I was stuck wiht them forever until I went to Final Inches. I'm 6-weeks out and Ive never looked better. I love Dr. Ngo and her staff.