A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann O'Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann O'Connor, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann M O'Connor MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Ann O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann O'Connor practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons and Tucson Pediatric Surgeons.