Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Oconnor
Dr. Ann Oconnor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Tucson, AZ (and 1 other location). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Oconnor is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, University Medical Center - Tucson and El Dorado Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Oconnor has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ann Oconnor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. Scott Davidson
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Sabina Siddiqui
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Lindsay Keith
General Surgery, Residency
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi8