A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann O'Connor is Good. Dr. O'Connor has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann O'Connor, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Connor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann M. O'Connor practice?
Dr. Ann O'Connor practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons and Tucson Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana O'Connor, Dr. Marianne O'Connor, Dr. Hanna O'Connor, Dr. Nan O'Connor, Dr. Maryann O'Connor, Dr. Nancy O'Connor, Dr. Hannelore O'Connor, Dr. Ana O'Connor