A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Ouyang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Ouyang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Ouyang, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouyang graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Ouyang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Ouyang BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Ouyang practice?
- Dr. Ann Ouyang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Ouyang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Gastroenterologists.