A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Ouyang, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Esophageal Motility Disorders Dysmotilities, Gastroparesis, and Gastroparesis and related dysmotility disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouyang graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ouyang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ouyang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Ouyang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann Ouyang practice?
Dr. Ann Ouyang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Ouyang, Dr. Anabel Ouyang, Dr. Anya Ouyang, Dr. Deeann Ouyang, Dr. Hana Ouyang, Dr. Hanna Ouyang, Dr. Hannah Ouyang, Dr. Hannelore Ouyang