A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Ouyang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Ouyang is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ouyang
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ouyang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Ouyang, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouyang graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Ouyang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Ouyang BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Ouyang practice?
- Dr. Ann Ouyang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Ouyang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Gastroenterologists.