A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Ouyang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Ouyang, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouyang graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Ouyang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ouyang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans