Dr. Ann Owen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Owen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ann Owen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2013

patient

She was my dr. for 14 years. She saved my life. Literally. She is 100% amazing. I love her. She once came to see me in the hospital at 2 am because I was being a stupid teenager. She cares for her patients. I wouldn't change time with her for anything.

October 5th, 2011

I found Dr Owen to be very thorough. She ordered an ultrasound of my thyroid which no other doctor had done. She seems concerned about the effects of the medications and knows about the latest developments. She is good at recommending other doctors for problems out of her specialty. She doesn't rush through the appointments which is why she might be late sometimes. She is the best of the 4 other endocrinologists that I have had. I feel much better since she added a second hormone to my medications. I wish it had been done years ago. I have had some problems with her office help. They seem to change frequently, too. It takes a long time to get an appointment with any endocrinology doctor because there are so few around.

April 15th, 2011

I agree, too old school

She is very nice, very easy to talk to, but misdiagnosed me with metabolic syndrome, then did not tell me I had hashimotos. when I later found out and after much research, I asked her to prescribe thyroid medication. She refused stating it would be illegal (I wasn't asking for vicodin). I agree to old school; it is recommended for hashimotos patients to take thyroid to treat their symptoms and prevent getting a goiter.

June 7th, 2010

Dr. Owen saved my life and I will forever be grateful to her for her skill as a physician and her positive reassuring manner. She treated my thyroid cancer following surgery during a two year period. She was there every step of the way and continues to be concerned about my well being. She is genuinely concerned about her patients and always goes the extra mile. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Owen.

May 29th, 2010

Too Old School for Me

This doctor is too old school for me. Not interested in considering alternatives. Keeps piling on one prescription after another with no change in results. Wanted to prescribe HRT for me with a huge family history of female cancers. That was alarming.

March 1st, 2009

Terrible dr missed diagnosed thyroid condition wanted to remove it another dr diagnosed it RITE thyroid just fine now

November 30th, 2014