A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Packard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Packard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Maurine Packard MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Packard practice?
- Dr. Ann Packard has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Packard practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.