Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Packard
Dr. Ann Packard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Packard is affiliated with New York Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and New York Harbor Healthcare System. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Packard has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ann Packard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Arsenia Asuncion
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.04 mi32
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
New York, NY 0.04 mi16
Dr. Edward Conway Jr
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi29