A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Passmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Passmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Passmore, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Passmore graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Passmore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann K Passmore FACS and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ann K. Passmore practice?
- Dr. Ann Passmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Passmore practices Plastic Surgery near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Plastic Surgeons.