Dr. Ann Passmore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 28th, 2015
Displeased! Terrible Botox
Do not go to this doctor for Botox. She incorrectly injected my Botox causing my face to swell for days. All of my Botox she did drained out leaving absolutely no result & she refused to give me a refund. When I called to report the problems I was having, the staff seemed like they could care less. I was never even asked to come back in. I would never refer anyone to this doctor!

January 8th, 2015
Dr. Passmore is very unprofessional. I waited 30 minutes for an appointment and then she finally got me in just to tell me her horses had gotten loose and she had to go. I missed 2 hours of work for this appointment and she rushed me out the door and then i get a bill in the mail for an office visit. She is crazy and should not be allowed to practice any kind of medicine.

April 15th, 2013
Great Plastic surgeon!
Dr. Passmore has a great bedside manner. She is very sweet and answered all of my questions. I also have a grandfather that she took great care of. I would definitely refer people to her.

September 21st, 2010
A Special Place In Heaven for Dr. Passmore
Never had a Dr. who made you feel more at ease, safe and relieved. She helped me fix problem surgery caused by another plastic surgeon in PA where I once lived. The PA Dr. taught me that their office doesn't have to be high on a hill in a mansion to be good.Dr. Passmore is, the true meaning Doctor who truly cares and is honest enough to not promise the world. She does not tell you what she thinks you want to hear. She tells is as it is and gives you her ALL. Thank you Doc. JC