A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Payne-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Payne-Johnson, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Payne-Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne-Johnson graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Payne-Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Payne-Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann Payne-Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ann Payne-Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Payne-Johnson practices Family Medicine near Milton, FL.
See Milton Family Physicians.