A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Perino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Perino, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perino graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Perino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital, Iowa City, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann T Perino MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann T. Perino practice?
- Dr. Ann Perino has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Perino practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Anesthesiologists and Iowa City Critical Care Practitioners.