A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Peterson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Ann Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Peterson practices Family Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Family Physicians.