Dr. Ann Piscitelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Piscitelli?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ann Piscitelli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Piscatelli for over 7 years. My first visit to her (been years since going to the doctor) resulted in my referral to a breast surgeon. I had Inflammatory Breast Cancer, often misdiagnosed, but Dr Piscatelli knew. Been in remission for years. She and her staff have have always been accommodating and have fit many visitations into their scheduling.

July 23rd, 2015

Terrible office staff

The Dr. Is ok. Her office staff is terrible. I've called for rx refills and have had pharmacy call for refills , they are always late or have to make repeated calls to get them to call prescriptions in. They always claim they've called them in but oddly enough the pharmacy never gets them. It only happens from this office not from any of our other doctors do I know it's not the pharmacy.

June 9th, 2015

Disappointed

Wish I had read the other reviews on this site about Dr. Piscitelli. I'm sorry to say my experience was very similar to the other reviewers. Discourteous, uncaring staff, front office and nurse Heather. Dr. Piscitelli is no nonsense, no friendly chit chat to get to know patient. I came in as a well patient for a simple check up. Difficulty getting prescription.

April 6th, 2015

Rude

The doctor is blatantly rude and more. Came in on her "yelling" at my mom for a nursing issue. She refused to lower her voice or acknowledge any explanation. When examining mother's legs for edema, she did so without removing heavy socks. She claimed every thing was fine until I removed the socks to reveal pitting edema.

July 10th, 2013

The middle aged woman with blond curly hair at the front desk was extremely rude. Very bad attitude, very condescending, & not the type of person I would want greeting people at my place of business. She was also eating at the front desk both times I have been in the office. I have no complaints about he doctor herself, or the remainder of her staff for that matter, but I will be choosing another doctor due to the attitude of the receptionist.

February 26th, 2013

WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT?

THE GIRLS AT THE DESK ARE GREAT. NOT SURE WHY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM. MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ARE SICK AND HAVE A LOW TOLLERANCE? I JOKE WITH THEM EACH TIME I AM IN,NO PROBLEM....SICK OR NOT. DR. P SPENDS AS MUCH TIME WITH ME AS NEEDED AND ALWAYS TRIES TO FIND ME THE LEAST COSTLY PLACE TO HAVE TESTS DONE AS I HAVE NO INS. I LIKE GOING THERE, BUT I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A BEST FRIEND. SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL AND HAS THAT DEMENOR AS SUCH.

February 25th, 2013

Patient

The worse staff working there. This was the 4th time that I was suppose to have prescriptions called into CVS and the 4th time that I drove there and they were never called in. The last time I had the pharmacist fax the form to their office because their excuse was that CVS was always busy when they tried calling it in....well it was faxed over last Thursday and today is Monday and no prescriptions sent back. This is embarrasing and time consuming. I have never been to a doctor with such a terrible staff working for them.

October 21st, 2012

It's not just the doctor. The women at the front deck have no clue what customer service is. They treat you very unpleasantly almost as If your not welcome.

February 24th, 2012

I am very unsatisified with the appointment I had with this doctor. Very poor manners and somewhat unprofessional. Wouldn't listen to what I had to say about my medical problems and automatically assumed that everything that I told her involving pain had to do with fat. Oh she did want me to get a sleep study done. Dumb, what she should have done is to listen to me explain my symptoms and refer me to someone who can treat me. She definately does know how to do that.

March 17th, 2011

Very unresponsive. Have left numerous messages regarding life-threatening heart condition with no return phone call. Front office is very matter-of-fact. Had higher expectations of this practice. Thumbs down.

January 25th, 2011

What a thoughtless woman she is...& rude!

Not sure how some people get to be doctors...oh, could it be because her dad is one...oh, maybe her husband...oh, she past a test & went to college...whipdedoda!!!Horrible bedside manners...if you like getting THRASHED...well you will be in the right place...brought my neighbor who really doesn't like her either...& talk about HORRIBLE, NO FEELINGS DR!!! EWWWW...MUST BE IN IT FOR THE MEDICARE...GO FIGURE...Truly...i wouldn't bring anyone there...not even your worst enemy! Go FIND ANOTHER DR. RUN & DON'T TURN AROUND!!!

December 23rd, 2009

Horrible Doctor - Avoid at all costs

Dr. Piscitelli is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. I brought my grandmother to see her when she was complaining of severe back pain. The doctor did not believe my grandmother was in "real" pain, was joking and laughing and finally prescribed her tylenol for what she thought was just spinal stenosis. After a week of suffering, I called the doctor to arrange a series of shots for my grandmother. The Dr. did not return my calls, so I had to find a pain management therapist on my own. When the pain management therapist requested a referral from the Dr., it took a week for her to fax it. I had to set up an MRI through the new doctor. Well, turns out my grandmother had a slipped disc that was pressing against her spine. It is three and a half weeks later and finally today my grandmother is getting the pain shots she should have gotten before. It has been a horrible time of suffering for her that didn't need to happen. This is because of Dr. Piscitelli's extreme lack of care for her patients. If you care about your health, stay far away. I am furious with her and hope no one else has to suffer because of her horrible attitude. Please, never go to this doctor. Trust me.