Dr. Ann Pittier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 15th, 2015
Dr. Pittier has superb listening skills and has a caring attentive manner. She is knowledgeable and is able to explain complicated medical issues clearly. She helped me through my radiation treatments for breast cancer. I trust her and would recommend her without reservation

March 18th, 2015
genuinely cares about how patients, and their families understand the current situation.

November 12th, 2014
Okay, but needs improvement
Everyone was very friendly, appointments were easily made, not easily kept on time, they many many times have a back up of and hour wait. Found most of the staff just wanted to pass the buck, it was not there problem talk to anyone but them, not them call oncologist, not them call lymphodema doc, not them call reg doc, get the picture. The staff was suppose to take 15 minutes to radiate you, they took over 45 minutes most of treatment, not them it was I was more complicated, when asked dr she refused to say I was more complicated, then it was that the new girls were radiating me, when I told them no more new girls, they said the machine broke down, I get the feeling that everyone passes the buck and not a one is truthful and honest or takes responsibility leaving me not trusting any of them. Dr never spent time with me, she handed me a folder, to a blind person to read, at least an hours worth of reading, that's it, I guess if I paid someone to read it maybe I would have been more informed, but when problems started all she could do was walk in the room, say your doing great and walk out, never answering a single question I had. When my skin turned black I was doing great. When my skin pealed off I was doing great and worth only 2 minutes of her time. When my back that was not even being radiated turned pink, raw and rashed, I was doing great and less than two minutes. When maunder roast tore, blistered and hurt I was doing great and it took two weeks for her to write a prescription, for the wrong thing. I was blind so the staff whispered as if I could not hear them. My whole experience felt like to me, they treated me like the blind can not understand so don't tell her, she can't possible feel so just don't tell her the skin is burned black, sunburned, cracked peeling, and raw, she is blind so she can't feel right. I won't go back for follow up, all she will say is your doing great, I can tell myself that and save a lot of time and money. As far as diagnosis, I still don't believe it, I think it was all insurance fraud, they to this day refuse to give me any pathology reports, but she was not the one to diagnosis me, she just did the standard radiation which if standard, when they tell you 7 weeks for a few minutes a day, they lie, it will be 45 minutes or more in severe pain with no relief and no one giving any truthful answers. The one thing I will say, they excepted and went above and beyond with my service dog, I will give them the best five stars for that, they really did a great job excepting her into the office and during my treatment.

August 13th, 2013
Patient and her husband
Dr. Pittier is a FIVE STAR doctor on a four star chart. We were both struct with her vast knowledge of breast cancer, the causes and prevention, and the why's and how's of its treatment. We were also amazed at her knowledge of the history of cancer treatment and the options Elizabeth had for her treatment - things that are seldom explained to other breast cancer patients we know. Of particular interest was her knowledge of exercise, diet, and god sleep. We were set on the invasive catheter radiation with quicker and higher bursts but when she explained the history behind this new protocol, we chose the longer and slower method of radiation. Metaphorically, Doctor Pittier took us in her arms and loved us for over an hour, and she would have taken more time had we needed it.A truly wonderful doctor and person.

May 9th, 2013
Radiation
Very friendly and caring doctor. The radiation therapist are awesome. They are caring, compassionate and fun to see everyday. The office staff are also friendly and caring. I highly recommend this doctor and staff.