Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Polich
Dr. Ann Polich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Polich is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy and VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Polich has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ann Polich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Harold Delasalas
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi9
Dr. Erik Ehlers
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi10
Dr. Marvin Bittner
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi41