Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Price
Dr. Ann Price, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hartford, CT, with another office in East Hartford, CT. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Price is affiliated with Hartford Hospital and Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Price has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Ann Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.
Dr. Louis Forouhar-Graff
Psychiatry, Neurology, Residency
West Hartford, CT 0 mi7
Dr. Lisa Karabelnik
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
West Hartford, CT 0 mi21
Dr. Carissa Patsky-Pomerleau
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
West Hartford, CT 0 mi11