A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Meyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Meyer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Ruth Meyer MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ann R. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Ann Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Meyer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists.