A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Meyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Meyer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Ruth Meyer MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ann R. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Ann Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Meyer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists.