Ophthalmologist (eyes)

3.0

Never again show details Never again
by hawk on Dec 2nd, 2013

What a waste of time. This practice is completely self absorbed . They were only interested in making a buck. I was shuffled around to various rooms and the waiting room. Then when I saw Rannelle, she advised my procedure would have to be preapproved by the insurance companies. That's after I told them 2 weeks before my apt what was needed.

Great Doctor - sends you to specialist when needed show details Great Doctor - sends you to specialist when needed
May 13th, 2013

very courteous, nice bedside manner, referred to specialist. Like her very much.

Very knowledgeable show details Very knowledgeable
by Miriam D. on Apr 30th, 2013

Dr Ranelle was able to diagnose my son's Kerataconus very quickly. She explained the disease where we could understand it. She had her staff set up an appointment for my son with a Cornea Specialist. She and her staff took very good care of us.

Aug 2nd, 2011

Overall, long wait. The technician was friendly, but Dr. Ranelle was condescending when parents asked questions and frequently looked at herself in the mirror when explaining the diagnosis. As a healthcare professional myself, I was disappointed.

A great doctor who truly knows and cares about her patients show details A great doctor who truly knows and cares about her patients
Feb 8th, 2010

Dr. Ranelle was fantastic. She took the time to listen to my complaints and explained a complicated problem so that it was easy to understand. Her surgical skills are top notch. I had no problems.