A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Reed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Reed MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Ann Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Reed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pediatricians and Rochester Rheumatologists.