A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Rehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Rehm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Rehm, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehm graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rehm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Rehm MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Rehm practice?
- Dr. Ann Rehm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Rehm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.