A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Renthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Renthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renthal
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Renthal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Renthal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Renthal graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Renthal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Ridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Lomax Renthal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Renthal practice?
- Dr. Ann Renthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Renthal practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.