Dr. Ann Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Robinson?

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Kind,deligent. Wonderful.

Sinus surgery

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

Did not fix the problem by doing surgery . Wast of time and painful with no resolved problem. Did not do any tests before surgery . No xray no scans just surgery . I am in the same shape as I was before surgery . She said she did not know what else to do. Don't go here if you can not breath thru your nose. Rating made me leave a star or I would not have left one for diagnosis.

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

I took my 14 month old son to Dr Robinson and I was very pleased with her bedside manner. He, of course, did not enjoy the appointment but I believe the were as gentle & as quick as possible with all procedures. Dr Robinson seems knowledgable & open to new ideas. Her nurse has been kind & helpful as well. The KU help line had kind of a long wait but they were nice & directed me to the right department.

7 Hours Post-op, could not have chosen better!

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

Many years ago, I recieved an injury to my face and nose that left me with a deviated setpum. At the time I was told I would need sinus surgery, septoplasty and a rhinoplasty. Unwilling to deal with all that then I put it off until this winter. I ended up with a sinus infection for months. I went to Dr. Robinson, and let me tell you, from the moment she started talking I knew I was in excellent hands. Her bedside manner is outstanding, she was so patient with me and my endless questions. She answered every question I asked, and knew her stuff so well, I couldnt help but be impressed. She only treated what I NEEDED, so no painful rhinoplasty, or unnecessary sinus surgery. The septoplasty went off without a hitch, and I will have follow up care next week. I would take my precious baby girl to this doctor, and would further recommend her to ANYONE needing an ENT.

Posted on July 28th, 2015