Dr. Ann Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Robinson?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Ann Robinson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016

Kind,deligent. Wonderful.

March 22nd, 2014

Sinus surgery

Did not fix the problem by doing surgery . Wast of time and painful with no resolved problem. Did not do any tests before surgery . No xray no scans just surgery . I am in the same shape as I was before surgery . She said she did not know what else to do. Don't go here if you can not breath thru your nose. Rating made me leave a star or I would not have left one for diagnosis.

December 3rd, 2013

I took my 14 month old son to Dr Robinson and I was very pleased with her bedside manner. He, of course, did not enjoy the appointment but I believe the were as gentle & as quick as possible with all procedures. Dr Robinson seems knowledgable & open to new ideas. Her nurse has been kind & helpful as well. The KU help line had kind of a long wait but they were nice & directed me to the right department.

March 2nd, 2012

7 Hours Post-op, could not have chosen better!

Many years ago, I recieved an injury to my face and nose that left me with a deviated setpum. At the time I was told I would need sinus surgery, septoplasty and a rhinoplasty. Unwilling to deal with all that then I put it off until this winter. I ended up with a sinus infection for months. I went to Dr. Robinson, and let me tell you, from the moment she started talking I knew I was in excellent hands. Her bedside manner is outstanding, she was so patient with me and my endless questions. She answered every question I asked, and knew her stuff so well, I couldnt help but be impressed. She only treated what I NEEDED, so no painful rhinoplasty, or unnecessary sinus surgery. The septoplasty went off without a hitch, and I will have follow up care next week. I would take my precious baby girl to this doctor, and would further recommend her to ANYONE needing an ENT.

July 28th, 2015