Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  knowledgeable, timely, extremely helpful  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2012

The doctor and nurse assistant accurately diagnosed serious problems quickly, problems other doctors were baffled by for years. It's call oxygen and chronic sleep deprivation that others had missed and the complications had been ruining my health and my life for far too long. Thank you!

|  show details
Jun 11th, 2011

I Would mrecommend Dr Roemaker to anyone who needs personal professional service.

|  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

the dr saw me after I was late but treated me well regardless

|  Until today, Ann Romaker was my doctor for 17 years.  |  show details
by Mary Helber-Jamboretz on Feb 22nd, 2010

Over the 17 years I have been a patient of Ann Romakers, there have been many times due to unforeseen circumstances when the Doctors wait time is longer than normal. But after the insensitive way I was treated today, she has lost me as a patient. After traveling 30 minutes in rush hour traffic, into a part of town I am not very familiar with, I was 15 minutes late. I called from the parking lot to confirm the suite number and the nurse put me on hold. When she came back she told me "I am sorry but you are late and that does not work with Doctor Ann Romakers schedule". I asked the nurse, "Am I understanding you correctly? I drove to the middle of Downtown in rush hour traffic having Asthma problems and when I arrive 15 minutes late my doctor will not see me... now what do I do? The nurse replies, Well I can see if she has anytime tomorrow. If youre reading this and have ever had an asthma attack "Tomorrow" is too long. So after waiting in Ann Romakers waiting room for 17 years worth of appointments, Dr Romaker can not wait 15 minutes on me? Doctors need to remember we are their customers. In most businesses the owners treat there customers with respect and appreciation. What has happened to doctors? Why do they think their time is more valuable than ours? Is it arrogance or ignorance?