A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann S. Lee practice?
Dr. Ann Lee practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Lee, Dr. Marianne Lee, Dr. Hanna Lee, Dr. Nan Lee, Dr. Maryann Lee, Dr. Nancy Lee, Dr. Hannelore Lee, Dr. Ana Lee