A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Salerno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salerno
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Salerno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Salerno, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Salerno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann E Salerno MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Salerno practice?
- Dr. Ann Salerno has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Salerno practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Nephrologists.