A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Salerno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salerno
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salerno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Salerno, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Salerno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann E Salerno MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Salerno practice?
- Dr. Ann Salerno has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Salerno practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Pediatric Specialists.