inactive

Dr. Ann Sellew MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry New York, NY

October 16th, 2015
Dr. Sellew is very smart, kind, and compassionate. After many years of failed treatments, she was able to accurately diagnose my problems and help me and my therapist.

August 5th, 2015
Dr. Sellew is a smart competent extremely compassionate person. She is one of the most human psychiatrists I have ever met and I have met a lot of them. I highly recommend her especially if you are suffering from a dissociative disorder.

May 15th, 2013
Not recommended
Dr. Sellew lacks compassion for her patients. She is cold and unkind. I do not recommend her.

December 14th, 2010
Dr. Slough is one of the finest doctors that I have ever had the pleasure to see. She has a superior intellect and deeply cares about her work and her patients.

August 19th, 2009
Confident, professional & competent
I have been under Dr. Sellew's treatment for many years and though I can say many good things about her this one outstands. With the advent of the internet and my childhood friend becoming a psychiatrist I have gathered a lot of information about my illness and I often relay them to her. She is confident enough in her skills to be receptive and engage in a discussion with me. Also, it may be true of all women psychiatrist, she has always encouraged me to take on difficult challenges regarding work or play. My previous psychiatrist wanted me to take up a federal job which would be easy and stable. I have instead worked on many consulting assignments with large wall street firms successfully for the last 15 years.