A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Shi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Ang Shi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ann A. Shi practice?
- Dr. Ann Shi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Shi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Bronx, NY.
See Boston Radiologists.