A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Sidwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Sidwell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Sidwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidwell graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sidwell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Balise Sidwell MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann B. Sidwell practice?
- Dr. Ann Sidwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Sidwell practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Buffalo, MN.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Internists.