A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Siegal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Siegal is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Siegal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Siegal MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Siegal practice?
- Dr. Ann Siegal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Siegal practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.