A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Siegal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Siegal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Siegal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Siegal MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Siegal practice?
- Dr. Ann Siegal has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ann Siegal practices Radiation Oncology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Oncologists.