A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Silverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Silverman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Silverman MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Silverman practice?
- Dr. Ann Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Silverman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sault Sainte Marie, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Gastroenterologists.