A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Silverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Silverman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Silverman MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Silverman practice?
- Dr. Ann Silverman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ann Silverman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Warren, OH.
See Novi Internists and Novi Gastroenterologists.