A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Smelkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Smelkinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Smelkinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smelkinson graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Smelkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elaine Smelkinson MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Smelkinson practice?
- Dr. Ann Smelkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Smelkinson practices Internal Medicine near Cranbury, NJ.
See Cranbury Internists.