A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Smelkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Smelkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Smelkinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smelkinson graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Smelkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smelkinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans