A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Sowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Sowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sowers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sowers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sowers graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sowers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Branyon Sowers MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann B. Sowers practice?
- Dr. Ann Sowers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Sowers practices Ophthalmology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Roanoke Ophthalmologists.