A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Spangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spangler
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spangler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Spangler, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spangler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Spangler MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Spangler practice?
- Dr. Ann Spangler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Spangler practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.