A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Spangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spangler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spangler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Spangler, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spangler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Spangler MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Spangler practice?
- Dr. Ann Spangler has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Spangler practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.