A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Stark, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia BPD, High Blood Pressure Hypertension, and Lung Diseases.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Network Health - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann R. Stark practice?
Dr. Ann Stark practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Nashville, TN.
See Houston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Stark, Dr. Anabel Stark, Dr. Anya Stark, Dr. Deeann Stark, Dr. Hana Stark, Dr. Hanna Stark, Dr. Hannah Stark, Dr. Hannelore Stark