A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Stark, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Diseases
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Robbins Stark MD is a female Neonatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann R. Stark practice?
- Dr. Ann Stark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Stark practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Houston Pediatricians.