A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Stark, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Diseases
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann R. Stark practice?
Dr. Ann Stark practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Houston Pediatricians.