Dr. Ann Stein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 16th, 2015
An absolute blessing! I cannot believe that in a half an hour, I was diagnosed. I spent 8 months with the previous doctor who didn't have any idea.

November 1st, 2015
Knowledgeable, kind and attentive.
I felt completely confident in Dr Stein's diagnosis and treatment of me. Dr Stein came highly recommended by the staff at the emergency room. We were on vacation when I needed her services, and she immediately made me feel at home and at ease with her knowledge and bed side manner. Wish I lived closer because this woman would be my hand Doctor!

April 10th, 2014
Dr Stein has done many hand surgery for me. I always have great results. She has removed cysts, fixed my carpal tunnel, released a trigger finger and fixed my tendon in my thumb. She will be releasing another trigger finger for me soon. She is the best at what she does and I would not go to anyone else.

November 18th, 2010
wrist surgery with Dr Stein
Wow, what an unpleasurable expierience i had breaking my wrist. The minute i was in the care of the staff in rutland and eventually dr stein what a turn around...she was reaaly great.... im healing now, and was amazed at how everything was so well put with everything about her office staff and hospitol crew. I mentioned to her about how i hoped my wrist injury would heal correctly in hopes of continuing my disk golf career..I have faith in the way i was put back together by her and her team...well played...Thanks

October 20th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Stein for a few years. She has operated on me for carpel tunnel and tendinitis, both being successful. She has taken away my pain and treated me for inflammation several times. She always makes me feel good, both mentally and physically and I love her sweet smile..I have recommended her many times as I just love Dr. Ann Stein!!!